Northeast Tennessee Waterfalls

A blog dedicated to Tennessee waterfalls in the Mountain Empire. There will be a few from Virginia & North Carolina too.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Waterfall Tours?

I have made this blog so that the public can go and visit waterfalls for free. There have been a few people who have expressed interest in guided tours. If others are interested please contact me by e-mail or by leaving a comment. I am trying to determine what the level of interest is. I couldn't do it for free because of gas costs. And, if a lot of people were interested I would have even more costs because of rules for bringing people to national forests for a fee, i.e. cpr training costs, national forest licences and insurance. But I would love to help others experience the beauty of this region.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good idea. I'll email you about it.

     
  • At 8:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    hello my family is going rv camping for the first time labor day weekend, we picked a place close to home in baileyton tennessee, we were wondering if there are any falls close to that area. i heard there was but i dont know the names or how to get to them. were gonna camp at baileyton rv park. do you know of any waterfalls or pretty streams close to that?

     
  • At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Wondered said...

    These pics are beautiful. Just wondered have you ever been to Laurel Run Park in Church Hill, Tn?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home